Thank you for visiting Open Integration Website (this Website). By accessing and
using any part of this Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted to be
please do not use this Website.
posted on this page, and your use of this website after such changes have been
2. This Website is the official Open Integration Singapore Website. It is owned
and operated by the Open Integration Private Limited (Open-I).
3. The materials located on this Website including the statistical data,
reports, charts, graphs, information and documentation (the Contents), are
protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All
rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or
controlled by the Open Integration Private Limited.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
5. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Website shall not be
reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed
in any way, without the prior permission of Open-I. To use any parts of the
Contents of this Website, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the
Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity
of the user. Open-I reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring
reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
6. You may view, download and print the Contents if : -
(a) the Contents are used for non-commercial or personal use only and will not
be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and
(b) no alterations, additions or modifications of the Contents are made in any
(c) due acknowledgement is given to "Open Integration Private Limited" and
citing the sources for the relevant data extracted.
7. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other
purpose will be a violation of Open-I 's copyright and other intellectual
property rights. Graphics and images on this Website are protected by copyright
and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written
permission of Open-I.
8. Any request to otherwise reproduce the Contents from this Web Site for
publication or commercial use should be addressed to :
Open Integration Private Limited
81 Ubi Ave 4, #07-26
Republic of Singapore
Fax : +65 6444 6289
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
9. The Contents of this Website are provided on an "as is" basis without
warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Open-I does not
warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement,
title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of
(b) that the Contents available through this Website or any functions
associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will
be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all
viruses and/or other harmful elements.
10. Open-I shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as
a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not
limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents
contained in or available from the Website.
Right of Access
11. Open-I reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any
particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this
Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Website to other websites
12. This Website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by
Open-I. Open-I is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall
not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use
of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
13. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. In
no circumstances shall Open-I be considered to be associated or affiliated in
whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other
devices used or appearing on websites to which this Website is linked.
Links to this Website from other websites
14. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this
Website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
15 Linking to the Homepage: You may link to the Homepage of this Website, upon
notifying Open-I in writing.
16. Hyperlinking to an internal page of this Website: You must make a specific
request for, and secure permission from Open-I prior to hyperlinking to, or
framing, this Website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities.
Open-I reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking
to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents.
17. Your linking to, or your framing of this Website or any of the Contents
this Website or any of the Contents.
18. Under no circumstances shall Open-I be considered to be associated or
affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia
or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Website or any
of the Contents.
19 Open-I reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any website
containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or
unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that
violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary,
privacy or publicity rights.
20. Open-I reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and
disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website
reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.
of the Republic of Singapore.